AccuTarget™ Negative Contol siRNA
AccuTarget™ Negative control siRNA, which can be used commonly in Human, Mouse, and Rat, is a non-targeting siRNA containing a sequence with low homology to all known genes in Human, Mouse, and Rat. Therefore, it can be used as a negative control for knockdown experiments of all genes. In addition, we provide Fluorescent labeled Negative control siRNAs that can confirm siRNA uptake for easy observation of transfection efficiency.
- AccuTarget ™ PC siRNA (Human GAPDH, GFP, Luciferase): KD effect of highly efficient target gene is verified
- AccuTarget ™ NC siRNA (Human, Mouse, Rat common) : The siRNA sequence has low homology to target genes
- Fluorescently labeled siRNA allows simply to monitor siRNA delivery.
- AccuTarget ™ Control siRNA Sets (PC+ NC): Simple and inexpensive control sets can be purchased together.
- Various scale (5, 10, 20 nmole) and purification (BioRP, HPLC) can be selected.
Features and Benefits
- HIgh Efficiency
Positive control siRNA with knockdown efficiency being over 90%.
- Convenient monitoring
Easy validation for transfection rate of negative control set by the use of fluorescent labels
- Financial price
Maximized efficiency considering the research cost