What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
- to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts
- operate the site in accordance with the choices you make
- collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website
List of cookies we collect
The below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
- FORM_KEY : Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.
- PHPSESSID : Your session ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW : Allows guests to view and edit their orders.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART : A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.
- STF : Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE : The store view or language you have selected.
- USER_ALLOWED_SAVE_COOKIE : Indicates whether a customer allowed to use all cookies.
- MAGE-CACHE-SESSID : Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE : Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION : Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT : Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- SECTION-DATA-IDS : Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION : Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- X-MAGENTO-VARY : Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION : Facilitates translation of content to other languages.
- MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE : Facilitates translation of content to other languages.
- CLOSEPOPUP : Indicates whether to close the popup for one day.
In addition to the cookies we set when you visit our websites, third parties can also set cookies when you visit Bioneer sites. These include the followings:
- ts : PayPal sets this cookie to enable secure transactions through PayPal.
- ts_c : PayPal sets this cookie to make safe payments through PayPal.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the website and some features may not function properly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
- By sending us an email: email@example.com