T7 RNA Polymerase
T7 RNA polymerase a product purified after being synthesized by expressing the gene for bacteriophage T7 RNA polymerase in Escherichia coli.
This allows to specifically bind onto the T7 phage promoter site and catalyze the RNA synthesis from the cloned DNA sequence located at the bottom of the T7 promoter site.
※This product is shipped in dry ice.
※Bulk order upon request : firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Benefits
- High Specificity
Has high specificity to T7 phage promoter sequence allowing synthesis of desired RNA transcriptome.
Conveniently synthesize the mRNA and sgRNA for such as for vaccine production and CRISPR-Cas9 researches.
Manufactured under ISO9001 Quality management systems to produce each batch with unformed quality, allowing reproducible results.
- Synthesis of highly radiolabeled RNA probes
- Synthesis of precursors of siRNA
- Synthesis of precursors for RNA splicing reactions
- Synthesis of mRNA for in vitro translation
- Synthesis of sgRNA for gene targeting
- RNA structure, processing and catalysis studies
- Expression control via antisense RNA
- Vaccines, CRISPR-Cas9