AccuPaste™ CNT Heating Paste, 200 Ohm
AccuPaste™ CNT Heating Paste is a heating element composed of carbon nanotube (CNT) material. Unlike general heating paste, it maintains heat resistance without peeling of coating film at high temperature (maximum 320℃) and shows the best effect. It can be applied to heat-generating material due to thermal conductivity, ESD/EMI shielding material by electric conductivity, and transparent electrode material.
- This product is a heating element made of carbon nanotubes which have high thermal resistance (maximum of 320 ℃) having optimum condition at high temperature and capable of maintaining the coating without peeling off.
- This product has higher temperature increase compared to traditional heating pastes made with nichrome wire method, allowing the former to have good electric heating efficiency even at low resistance.
- Heat generated by CNT materials heat cause less production of air pollution, noise, and electromagnetic waves.
- The high-temperature heating paste can be applied to manufacture of high-temperature heating appliances, thermostats, and other premium products that require slimmer design and high level of design.
- Due to the limitations of traditional heating materials, AccuPaste™ can be used as an replacement for increase of demand for new material
Features and Benefits
- Excellent dimensional stability
Lower thermal expansion coefficient of CNT nanomaterial than other traditional materials (Coefficient of thermal expansion : -2 ~ +5 X 10 6 K -1)
- Comprehensive compatibility
High resistance to solvents and other chemicals, with no biological infringement or deterioration
- Immense thermal conductivity
Wide space heating with high thermal conductivity allowing instantaneous heat generation and far infrared radiation
- Electromagnetic shielding
Low generation of electromagnetic waves during heat generation and shielding them, having less effect on human health
- High heat generation
Far-infrared rays show resonance effect with water molecule in living body, warming the body to effect his or her physiological activity
- Effective heat emission
Great heat emission characteristics allowing application to heating equipment and industrial heat dissipation material