AccuPower® HIV-1 Quantitative RT-PCR Kit
AccuPower® HIV Quantitative RT-PCR Kit is an in vitro diagnostic kit designed for the quantification of HIV-1 RNA in human samples such as serum and EDTA-plasma through real-time PCR.
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is recognized as a known viral agent that causes Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). Thus, monitoring of viral load in HIV-1 infection patients is an essential test for establishment of therapeutic strategy and determination of therapeutic progress. A RT (Reverse transcriptase) PCR test is used to measure the amount of HIV RNA. Because this test looks for HIV directly in a person's blood instead of detecting antibodies, it is used by researchers and health care providers to identify infections during the window period.
Features and Benefits
- HIV-1 Subtype Detection: HIV-1 subtype group M (A, B, C, D, AE, F, AG, G, H and several CRFs), N and O are detectable with high sensitivity.
- Signature Convenience: One-step RT-PCR premix type. All components for the assay are contained within a tube.
- Enhanced Sensitivity & Specificity: Bioneer’s proprietary Dual HotStart technology accomplishes high sensitivity and specificity.
- Remarkable Stability: Vacuum-dried premix allows stable and reproducible results
- High Quality: All diagnostic kits manufactured by Bioneer are under strict quality control guidelines
|Kit Contents||PCR Premix, SPC 1~5, LPC, HPC, NTC, SL buffer, DEPC D.W.|
|Instrumentation||ExiStation™ Universal Molecular Diagnostic System|
AccuPower® HIV-1 Quantitative RT-PCR Kit includes serially diluted Standard Positive Control (SPC) 1~5 for the quantification of HIV-1.
AccuPower® HIV-1 Quantitative RT-PCR Kit test results using clinical samples. The kit employs IPC in all wells to confirm correct PCR amplification.
User centric ExiStation Manager software automatically analyzes the test results based upon the Ct (threshold cycle) value.
The clinicla evaluation of AccuPower® HIV-1 Quantitative RT-PCR Kit in Cerba Specimen Services(France). Total 254 samples(234 ea HIV-1 positive/negative European specimens & 20 additional samples) were used.
|Cat. No.||Product Description||Certification|
|HIV-1211||AccuPower® HIV-1 Quantitative RT-PCR Kit (96 tests)||CE List A|
|HIV-1111||AccuPower® HIV-1 Quantitative RT-PCR Kit (96 tests)||Non CE|
|A-2060||Exicycler™ 96 Real-Time Quantitative Thermal Block|
|A-2200||ExiStation™ Universal Molecular Diagnostic System|
|A-5050||ExiPrep™16 Dx Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction System (16 tests)|
|Cat. No.||Nucleic Acid Extraction Kit|
|K-4471||ExiPrep™ Dx Viral DNA/RNA Kit (96 tests)|
|K-4473||ExiPrep™ Dx Viral RNA Kit (96 tests)|
Bioneer is the holder of Quality Management System Certificates for the following standards.
E-mail : email@example.com