AccuTarget™ miRNA Negative Control, mimic #1 (BioRP, 5 nmole)
Provides AccuTarget ™ miRNA mimic control for optimizing cell experimental conditions for miRNA mimic function studies. miRNA positive and negative controls can be used as controls in miRNA functional studies using our AccuTarget ™ miRNA mimic.
Features and Benefits
Ready-to-transfect miRNA mimic
Same activity as the endogenous miRNA actually present in the cell after transfection
miRNA inhibitors for studying the loss-of-function of miRNAs by inhibiting the activity of target miRNAs
• What is MicroRNA?
MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are 21-25 nucleotide(nt) single-stranded RNA molecules that act as post-transcriptional regulators for eukaryotic gene expression. miRNA works by binding to the 3’UTR (untranslated region) of the target mRNA to make it unstable, resulting in inhibition in translation and protein synthesis. As process is one of the most crucial step in many biological processes such as development, cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis and metabolism, about 2,000 miRNA are expressed in the human human genome.
• AccuTarget ™ Human miRNA mimics & inhibitors
- AccuTarget ™ miRNA mimic is a chemically synthesized double-stranded RNA oligonucleotide.
- The miRNA mimic for this product is synthesized for human mature microRNA based on the latest version of miRBase Sequence Database (Ver. 22).
- AccuTarget ™ miRNA inhibitor are single-stranded synthetic inhibitors having complementary sequences to target human microRNAs.
• AccuTarget ™ miRNA mimic controls
- AccuTarget ™ miRNA mimic is for optimizing cell experimental conditions for researches on miRNA mimic function
- The miRNA positive and negative controls can be used on the miRNA function studies using our company’s AccuTarget™ miRNA mimic as the control groups. AccuTarget™ miRNA Housekeeping Positive Control targets GAPDH 3’ UTR (untranslated region), one of the most commonly used human housekeeping gene.
- The miRNA mimic Negative Control sequence has a structure generally found in naturally found miRNA, allowing it to be used a negative control on cell lines for human, mouse, and rat.
- The miRNA negative control was analyzed by BLAST for all human, mouse, rat genomic sequences and miRNA sequences in miRBase Database.
- AccuTarget ™ miRNA control set is provided containing a positive and two negative miRNA controls.